Jammu Kashmir

Fire mishaps two residential houses and one cow shed damaged in Sopore Village

Fire mishaps two residential houses and one cow shed damaged in Sopore Village

Peerzada Tahir

Sopore,13 March : Two residential houses and One Cow shed were completely damaged in a major fire incident at maghray pora Sopore during late last night. reportedly due to the Charcoal fire brokeout

Reports said that fire was broke out from the Cow shed of Gh Qadir Baba and spread to other near by houses due to which at least Two residential house and cow shed were damaged.

Reports added that the charcoal fire took place in the Cow shed of Ghulam Qadir Baba at about 2.pm on Tuesday mid night. The fire engulfed the whole Shed and ablaze Two other houses in the neighborhood which were belongs to Ghulam mohammad Baba S/o late Mohammad saifudin Baba, Siraj din Baba S/o:- Late Ghulam mohiudin baba

Fire tenders with the help of locals douse the flames and stopped fire for more spreading to other near houses in this large conjucted locality

Reports further mention that the property of Siraj din Baba worth lacs of rupees were completely gutted in the mishap and the area is still under trauma due to the heavy loss caused the properties.